|Trade names:||Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene/UHMWPE|
|Available Shapes:||Sheets, Rods, Plates|
|Color:||Natural White, Black, Other|
|Sheets Thickness:||10mm ~ 300mm|
|Size:||2000mm x 1000mm, 3000mm x 1500mm, 5000mm x 1300mm, 4700mm x 1200mm, 4500mm x 2000mm|
|Rods Diameter:||2.0mm ~ 250mm|
UHMWPE (also known as Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) Sheet and Rod products are manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. Chinese UHMWPE Sheet and rods' maximum molecular weight can reach to 5 million which has a positive impact on material performance in an abrasive environment.
UHMWPE properties ensure that this plastic material is very light, extremely tough, chemically resistant and has excellent wear resistance.
- Excellent sliding properties
- High wear resistance
- High impact strength
- Very good chemical and corrosion resistance
- Good noise absorption
- High energy absorption capacity and high stress rates
- Temperature resistance from -200°C to +80°C
- Physiologically safe
- Chemical Engineering: Corrosion and wear resistance mechanical parts
- Thermal power: coal handling, storage of coal, warehousing chute lining
- Coal processing: sieve plate, filter, U-underground coal chute
- Concrete: cement raw and finished product silo lining
- Grain: food storage or chute lining
- Mining: sieve plate, chute linings, wear anti-bonding part
- Food industry: star-shaped wheel, transmission timing bottle screw, bearings, guide rollers, guides, slide blocks, etc.
- Extruded or Molded UHMWPE: Unfilled, natural white
- ESD UHMWPE:
Anti-static properties of PE-UHMW are often required with high line speeds and conveying rates. ESD UHMWPE meets these requirements. Anti-static properties are achieved by incorporating efficient carbon black types.
- Modified UHMWPE:
To modify UHMWPE make heavy duty ground mats, it can be used to provide temporary access and ground protection over and around soft nd sensitive areas.
- Boron Carbide filled UHMWPE
UHMWPE containing 5% or 10% boron polyethylene board was prepared by hot pressing process. Boron carbide/UHMWPE composite sheet is use for neutron shielding. Boron carbide powder was stirred by high speed stirring, kneading, plasticizing and hot pressing in the UHMWPE board. It was a new type of composite shielding material.